- Service: Web Portal Application
- Client: ODeF Sàrl
- City: Geneva, Switzerland
- Hosting: Geneva, Switzerland
- Project Website
About the Client
Based in Geneva, Switzerland, the ODeF Institute is a training center specialised in Humanist Methods of Action and Psychodrama. The Institute is a member of the Federation of European and Mediterranean Psychodrama Training Organizations (FEPTO).
Professionals use this methodology to develop relational skills (training, coaching, team-building, etc.) in the public and private sectors, universities and colleges. Their trainers, from psychology and management, organize: in companies, tailor-made professional training and team coaching on the Institute’s premises, for each professional, various coaching activities, supervision and seminars for professional training or personal development.
Web Application Features
- Web Portal Registration and Invoicing System;
- Management of Participants, Invoices;
- Automated Subscription of Seminars or Cursus;
- Print / Send PDF Invoices and reminders;
- Upload document for each participant;
- Download Invoices and Certificates via the client’s personal account;
- Accounting intergraded System (paiements, reminders, etc.);
- Real-time generated outputs (PDF).
The Ad-Hoc Registratio and Invoicing System (Portal) is an independent coded extension of the company website (build with WordPress).
Administrators can create new seminar or cursus (articles / posts) and link them directly via the WP related “hyperlink” in order to activate the registration client's button for:
- Create an account or login directly to the web portal;
- Have a user interface with detailed informations about his subscriptions;
- Consult the seminars details (day, time, etc.);
- Download his/her invoices, certifications and related documents;
- Have an archive of his registrations, down payments, billing status.
- Context Analysis
- On-Site Contulting
- IT Services
- Support & Maintenance
- Training (CMS)
- Swiss Hosting Services